Ok, so we started pre-production to the film. I have everything scheduled out to the hour. I am currently working on screen tests for the special effects that we will be using. Because of this I haven't had time to pick up my camera. I have been editing my bottom off however. I love having deadlines that I must follow and am reminded to follow, and yet those that set these deadlines can sit around and play games instead of getting their own work done. Slightly annoying. We are already one week behind due to story boarding and an unfinished script. Casting is supposed to start in 4 days from this post.
I should start with the photography in full force as the weather starts to get warmer around here. I am sure that I will see some real good stuff as nature starts to come alive.
On a positive note I found some really good material to learn from at tv.adobe.com check them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment