Monday, December 22, 2008

Breakfast in NY, Dinner at home

Or not. That was the plan, fly from LA on the red eye, wake up in NY, eat and head home in time for lunch. Of course that didn't happen. I flew into the JFK Airport in Newyork, but what they failed to inform me was that I needed to get to the La Guadia Airport from there to catch my next flight. So of course this means I missed it. After a one hour bus ride I got to LAG, and was placed on a standby flight.

I had lunch and then waited paitntly for a seat on the flight, all for naught. I then went to the help desk and was presented with only two options. Option 1.) Fly to boston, and catch a flight there to PGH. Option 2.) Get a hotel room and try again tommorow. I took option one. Flew from LAG to Boston in an hour, and have been sitting here since waiting for my flight home. its now 5:46 PM EST. I have been traveling for 19 hours now. Slightly drowsy, hungry, and aggrivated. I don't like flying.

No comments: