Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

With all that has happened in the last week, it was hard for me to remember that all the people I was competing with for seats on a plane where trying to do the same thing I was. Get home for Christmas. I almost feel bad for being as horrible as I was to some of them. After all, I made it home, I got all my luggage in one piece, and I am alive for now.

Keeping up with the holidays, this one goes out to my brother in Iraq, Ryan Kent, we love you and hope you have a safe holiday in Iraq, come home soon. Heres a picture of my family holding a blanket bought from the Colorado area he was stationed in before he was sent to Iraq.

From 2008-12-24 Ryan



Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: