Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Strange new lands await

Two more days until I arrive in California. Exactly 48 hours. I am excited, and nervous all at once. I am experiencing the packing woes right now. I need to get packed for the trip, but have no clean clothes. Which means a trip to the laundry mat, which is a hike and a half from my house, in the freezing cold weather. As well as this, I am charging my camera battery, and my Laptop battery, as well as a few portable game system batteries. Although I still feel that I am going to forget something.

The filming went OK on Sunday. Wasn't anything spectacular. Just two people reading from a paper to the camera for about 10 minutes. I still have to do a little editing on it to eliminate the moments when they stutter on the screen. I tried to give them suggestions on what to do in front of the camera, but other than framing, and mic'ing the scene, they didn't want to have it. But meh, its their grade not mine.

No comments: