Saturday, December 13, 2008

Speed Vs. Opportunity

This morning was a bail out. Unable to get the second person thats involved with the school project to pick up his phone. So the filming never took place. Instead I went to my old job and had breakfast. It felt good to be able to walk in there and see that they where struggling without me. Almost empowering.

At about 1 I decided to lie down for a nap. Only got about 20 minutes in before I heard the cat running around like crazy yelling at something. I opened my eyes to witness a bird fly into my room and land on the Final Fantasy 9 wall scroll I had hanging. Thinking quickly I opened my window and screen so that the poor thing could get out, shut off my fan to try and save it from injury, and then realized I have a perfect opportunity... I could be photographing this thing! I slinked over to my camera bag and pulled it out, snapped two images and it flew out the window. I wasn't able to get anything stunning. But I felt it was a cool enough thing to share.

No comments: